Induction Lighting is particularly useful in applications where lamp replacement is cumbersome and expensive, as in some outdoor applications – parking lot fixtures and in hard-to-reach areas such as tunnels, airports, public facilities, freezers, and many others high bay lighting applications. Certified induction retrofit kits for parking lot fixtures and canopy lighting are now available
- Extraordinary long-life Induction Lamp technology is now available in a multitude of luminaries and fixtures.
- 100,000 hour rated system life for unprecedented longevity and durability. Over a 10-year operation, life-cycle cost savings more than pays for the initial system cost through relamping, energy and maintenance savings versus any conventional lamp/ballast combination.
- Perfect for applications where fixture location makes relamping labor-intensive and costly, such as high ceilings, high traffic, hazardous and difficult-to-reach areas. Suitable also for energy-conscious customers who simply want to “turn it on and forget it”. A comparable metal halide system would require relamping up to TEN times.
- Virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Instant On/ Instant Restrike capability.
- No flickering, no strobing, no noise.
- 70% lamp lumen depreciation @100,000 hours for high light output through system lifetime. 65 lumens per watt.
- Low starting temperature down to -40°/0°F.
- Excellent color rendition – CRI 85. Versatile, natural-looking white light with no color deviation through system lifetime.
- Self-contained system includes an Induction Lamp and electronic generator (similar to an electronic ballast) specifically matched to the luminaire
- Timer Dimming Function available on most models
- Includes 10 year – 50,000 hour No Fail Warranty
- Rebates available from your local utility provider
See how Induction Lighting can save you time, money and energy. Call Steve at 661.305.3332 or email “The Next Generation Lighting Expert” at firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
Filed under: Energy Efficiency