Induction Lighting is particularly useful in applications where lamp replacement is cumbersome and expensive, as in some outdoor applications – parking lot fixtures and in hard-to-reach areas such as tunnels, airports, public facilities, freezers, and many other high bay lighting applications. Certified induction retrofit kits for parking lot fixtures and canopy lighting are now available
- Extraordinary long-life Induction Lamp technology is now available in a multitude of luminaries and fixtures.
- 100,000 hour rated system life for unprecedented longevity and durability. Over a 10-year operation, life-cycle cost savings more than pay for the initial system cost through relamping, energy and maintenance savings versus any conventional lamp/ballast combination.
- Perfect for applications where fixture location makes relamping labor-intensive and costly, such as high ceilings, high traffic, hazardous and difficult-to-reach areas. Suitable also for energy-conscious customers who simply want to “turn it on and forget it”. A comparable metal halide system would require relamping up to TEN times.
- Virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Instant On/ Instant Restrike capability.
- No flickering, no strobing, no noise.
- 70% lamp lumen depreciation @100,000 hours for high light output through system lifetime. 65 lumens per watt.
- Low starting temperature down to -40°/0°F.
- Excellent color rendition – CRI 85. Versatile, natural-looking white light with no color deviation through system lifetime.
- Self-contained system includes an Induction Lamp and electronic generator (similar to an electronic ballast) specifically matched to the luminaire
- Timer Dimming Function available on most models
- Includes 10 year – 50,000 hour No Fail Warranty
- Rebates available from your local utility provider
Buy Direct and Save $$$ – All of our lighting fixtures ship factory direct to your facility. Call sales toll-free (1-844-533-7767)
Filed under: Energy Efficiency