LED T8 Tube is a linear tube designed as replacement lighting used in all types of indoor and outdoor fixtures. LED lighting technology is self-ballasted and does not require a remote power supply. Directly connects to universal voltage – 120-277 VAC. Now available with “Recessed Double Contact Caps” see spec sheets below.
LED Tubes are used for many types of applications and are ideal replacement lighting for standard and high-performance T8 and T12 fluorescent tubes. Now available in High Output T8 LED series.
Looking to replace your inefficient T12 or T8 fluorescent tube lights with an LED tube? Call for pricing toll-free 1-844-LED PROS (1-844-533-7767)
LED T8 Bulbs-Bypass NANO
features thermoplastic NANO Polycarbonate LED tubes, 300-degree beam angle; up to 2250 lumens; G13 (two pin) base; available in 15W; UL,cUL,DLC; replaces 40W-60W Fluorescent tubes; Available in 15W; Prices start at $
T8 LED Tubes-Hybid NANO Tube
Nano Polycarbonate LED tubes are designed to work with or without ballast; Compatible with most of North American instant start electronic ballast; wider beam angle than plastic/aluminum led tubes; 300-degree beam angle; G13 (two pin) base; available in 12/15W; Prices start at $
LED T8 Tubes-8ft
Ballast bypass; Featuring internal driver; Frosted, Clear; R17D, Fa8 and G13 bi-pin bases; up to 4680 lumens @ 36W; Beam Angle 140°; ETL certification; 90-277V; Single-ended power; Available in 36W. Prices start at $42.
Integrated LED Tubes-Ledsion
8ft linkable;end-to-end connectable design; compatible with voltages 85-265V; rated for damp locations, interior spaces; diffuse lens; up to 6700 Lumens; available in 60W; Prices start at $
|MORE LED TUBES|
LED T8 Tubes are designed to fit into lamp sockets of existing fluorescent tubes and bypassing the ballast per the installation instructions. Installing the T8 LED tube is as simple as installing fluorescent tubes. Simply snap in place and rotate
T8 LED tubes come in 2’, 4’, 5’, 6’, and 8’ lengths. It comes in color temperatures of 3500k, 4100k, and 5000k. Some applications include store lighting, office lighting, street sign backlighting, display cases, recreation vehicles such as buses and train interiors, coolers and freezers.
The LEDs last up to 70,000 plus hours, after which the light output will fall below the initial output. The light will continue to operate thousands of hours thereafter, but at less than 70%
LED T8 bulbs have a superior operation in cold temperatures compared to fluorescent lamps. And because they are solid-state, the LEDs have high shock and vibration resistance bodies with polycarbonate lenses eliminating the hazard of glass tube breakage.
LEDs light up with full intensity with no buzzing or flickering and are environmentally friendly. LED T8 lamps eliminate the mercury hazard present in the fluorescent tubes. They also are recyclable. These tubes consume almost ½ as many watts as fluorescents, reducing electric bill cost.
Light output and light pattern is equal to or greater than standard fluorescent tubes. Lower maintenance equals lower maintenance costs. Because of their long life and the self-ballasted feature, LED bulbs do not need to be replaced nearly as often making it especially beneficial in hard-to-reach areas that may require costly lifts, ladders, and scaffolds.
The LED tubes also remain cool to the touch reducing the need for ventilation and air conditioning and therefore reducing the electrical bill. With both reduced energy costs, and maintenance cost replacing fluorescent tube lighting with LED T8 tubes will result in huge savings.
|Note: replaced two T12 lamps (150 watt) per fixture with one T8 LED, 52 watt, 5000K|
Features and Benefits
- Long Life: 70,000 + hour lifespan exceeds even the highest quality fluorescent tubes
- Extreme Efficiency: Over 80% more efficient than traditional fluorescent tubes
- Instant Start at any temperature (-30 C to 75 C) or humidity conditions
- Various lengths available 2ft., 3ft. 4ft., 6ft., 8 ft.
- Flicker-Free Lighting: Eliminate eye strain associated with fluorescent lighting
- Color Temperature: 3500k, 4100k and 5000k
- CRI 80+
- Shatter-Proof Design: Will not break even if dropped
- NO remote ballasts, equals even more energy savings
- Mercury FREE: Allows the use of tube lighting when mercury contamination is not an option
- Universal Input Voltage: AC 110~277V
- No Radiated EMI Interference: Perfect for use where EMI sensitive instruments are used
- Ideal product for hospital and office lighting applications
- Cooler Door Lights – Refrigerated Case Display Lighting
- Glare-Free(TM) – made with patented Meso-Lens(TM)
- Adjustable end caps allow bulb to be angled to desired optimum position
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 Year Warranty
Filed under: LED Lighting