What would you do if the lights go out?
In case of a power outage, the new generation Induction High Bay Lighting with automatic emergency battery backup system provides security and peace of mind to your business.
When the grid is knocked out by natural disaster, or when there are rolling blackouts, the emergency battery backup system switches over automatically, providing uninterrupted lighting for 30 minutes.
Available in 200w and 250w, the main induction light source comes with a 40w battery backup induction light source.
– Impact Resistant Non-yellowing, UV protected Polycarbonate Lens
– White cast aluminum gear box with 3” mounting hook
– Ballast made with long life components
– InstantON(TM) flicker-free Cold Start and Hot Re-Start
– Correlated Color Temperature of 5000 K for greater visibility
– High Power Factor, Low THD Replaceable Ballast
– Advanced phosphors for high Lumen Maintenance and high
– Aluminum Anodized reflectors for superior long term performance
– Up to 20 years Maintenance free operation
– Very High Output , High Light Quality and Very Long Life
– Light Sensor Detector (LD) – optional
– Motion Sensor Detector (MD) – optional
– 30 Minute operation – 40W Backup automatic switch-over Instant
– 10 Year Warranty
See how Induction Lighting can save you time, money and energy. Call Steve at 661.305.3332 or email “The Next Generation Lighting Expert” at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like
Filed under: Induction Lights