A growing variety of financing options are available for financing a lighting replacement program. When choosing one of these options, you will pay off your purchase as you realize the savings from your reduced electricity consumption.
Cash Flow Positive
Energy efficiency will save you money year after year. We have financing options that can get you started. 95% of all LED lighting projects can be structured to be cash flow positive, meaning that your monthly lease/loan payment is less than your energy savings! Our financing options allow you to go green with little money out-of-pocket.
Using Energy Savings to Offset Cost of Installation
As businesses begin to consider lighting upgrades as a means of improving their building energy efficiency, budget constraints are often viewed as an obstacle for many energy improvement project financing.
The good news is that the energy savings generated with a lighting replacement program will often completely offset the cost of the lighting improvement project.
We have partnered with GFC Leasing to provide fast, reliable financing options online. Apply Today and we will provide you with a short list of financing options to help make your lighting improvement project a reality.
- 100% financing for equipment AND installation
- Eliminate upfront costs and budget restrictions
- Cash-flow positive monthly payment structures
- Include multiple energy saving measures
- Pay for equipment through energy savings
- Commercial financing with terms from 2 to 5 years
- Customized payment schedules, progress payments
- Equipment Lease Finance Agreements
- Outdoor Area Lighting (Street Lights, Wallpacks, Floods, Bollards)
- Parking Lot and Parking Garage Lighting
- Gas Station Canopy Lighting
- Decorative Post-Top Lighting
- High Bay Lighting, Billboard Lighting, Indoor Tennis courts