Retrofit your walk in cooler door lights for refrigerated coolers and freezer cases and save energy with the new walk in cooler LED door lights.
Supermarkets, Convenience Stores and Gas Stations can save energy and display your beer, wine, deli and other products in truer, brighter colors by replacing inefficient T-12 lamps with the new SimpleTube LED Walk In Cooler Door Lights.
All models of Reach-Ins coolers and freezers can be retrofitted quickly and easily, providing you with an efficient,visually appealing LED walk in cooler door lights that will last 10 or more years.
The patented SimpleTube LED walk in cooler door lights has a unique internal driver, thus eliminating the old magnetic or electronic ballast. NO external power supply. Saving you even more money by substantially reducing your maintenance costs.
SimpleTube walk in cooler door lights provides retailers with the lowest energy cost, the brightest illumination and the truest color. Other benefits include:
- Retrofit for fluorescent lamp 1 to 6 feet.
- Energy efficient & long life. Excellent durability with 10 years plus lamp life
- Input power: 120VAC (230VAC available).
- Ballast-free, remote power supply-free.
- Built-in LED driver, no bulky heat sink or external power supply
- Greater energy savings with optional dimmer
- User-friendly installation.
- Lower carbon footprint, no mercury
- CRI: > 80
- 6-year warranty on LED lights
- Excellent durability with 5-10 year lamp life
- Rebates available in many area
New SimpleTube LED walk in cooler door lights have been optimized for even illumination across every shelf, even on difficult-to-light narrow and tall reach-ins and walk-in doors. The better your merchandise is illuminated, the more product you will sell.
Act Now! Replace your dull, energy inefficient T12 and T8 fluorescent lamps with SimpleTube the most advanced and brightest LED refrigerated case display lighting for walk in coolers, reach in coolers and freezers. Call Steve at 661.305.3332 or email “The Next Generation Lighting Expert” at firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under: Commercial Refrigeration